Sunday, February 27, 2011

YSL obsession

Did some YSL shopping so of course now I am OBSESSED! 
This is from their new spring collection. All I got from the collection was this beautiful pallet.

OMBRES 5 LUMIERES 5 COLOUR HARMONY FOR EYES 
#2 ($56.00)





This is my first YSL pallet and the colors are beautiful. Easy to work with. Very Very pigmented.
I love the highlighter in the middle, It is perfect for all the colors. 
Online is looks more purple but it's not that purple.
The shades range from matt to shimmer so its perfect combination. 
The shadows are very silky and when you put them on they seem very luminous, I love that.

I also got one lipstick and one lipgloss. 

Top swatch is the lipstick-Rouge Pur Couture in number 11-color Rose Carnation. ($30.00)
Bottom swatch is lipgloss-Golden Gloss in number 19-color Golden Petal ($30.00)

YSL lipsticks and lipgloss's smell AMAZING! 
I put them both on in the store then left with them on and went about my day. They stayed on for at least two hours. They are very long lasting and beautiful. 
The packaging is very luxurious. 
The lipstick is more matt but when adding the lipgloss I got on top it gives it a beautiful shimmer. The perfect amount of shimmer nothing over load.

2 comments:

  1. The eyeshadows look really nice, put it on, take a pic and post so we can see how the colors look on. I think I'll buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and thanks for signing up for Mailbox Monday! I was unable to find a place to e-mail subscribe but I am now following via GFC. If you add an option to e-mail subscribe, let me know and I'll pop back over to subscribe!!

    Melissa AKA Froggy
    A little of this A little of that...
    http://darwinsfrg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete