Tuesday, February 15, 2011

FIT ME 120

Just found my perfect drugstore foundation at CVS! Maybelline Fit Me! In 120.
The foundation claims to

  • Match natural skin tone
  • Blend semlessly
  • Lets skin breath 
I have been trying this foundation out for a few days now and I am in love! So far all three things that are claimed on the bottle are true!
My color is 120 in the foundation and in the pressed powder. I use the pressed powder to set the liquid foundation. This foundation gives my face a clean look, smoothes out my skin, and feels very light.
Fit Me! 120 liquid ($8.79)
Fit Me! 120 powder ($7.99)



This weeks CVS EXTRA BUCKS OFFERS Maybelline, buy 2 get $4 extra bucks back! So I now have $4.00 back to spend on any other beauty products.

*When all else fails, paint your nails <3

http://www.cvs.com/beautyclub

4 comments:

  1. 120 is my color too! I haven't decided how I feel about this foundation yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really PartriciaKBaby? I LOVE IT! honestly I do and I have tried many drugstore foundations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for something just like this, but I don't think they have it here in Germany. Guess I will have to wait until I am back to the states. Oh well, thanks for the recommendation!
    Stopped over from the Totally Tuesday blog hop and really glad I did!
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi--
    Stopped by from Rachels Relax and blog--an biw following on GFC!!

    Michele aka MikiHope
    www.mikishope.com

    ReplyDelete