Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hitting Pan episode #1


So "hitting pan" for a makeup lover is very VERY rare. The result of hitting pan comes with very big dilemma....Would I purchase this product again? A few products I hit pan on I would and some I wouldn't... HERE WE GO!


MAC Mineralized Skin-finish Natural in Medium (MAC $27.00)
 This is my holy grail product. This is like my third MSF. It's really amazing to wear on its own just as a very light coverage. I also use this everyday to set and liquid foundation I wear. This is a very light powder and it doesn't give me that cakey look. When I use this on its own I apply it with a kabuki brush (Sigma Buffer F45), but when I use it to set my foundation I use a big fluffy brush (my Sigma F20).


Nars Laguna Bronzer (Sephora $33.00)
Yes,yes I know this isn't really hitting pan but I was so excited to see the pan a little lol. This is my favorite bronzer and I would defiantly purchase this again in a heart beat. This is just the perfect color. I use it mostly for contour around my face to give me that sun kiss glow. It has some shimmer but it isn't over whelming. I defiantly recommend this for anything looking for a great bronzer. 


Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 (Sephora $22.50)
Ummm This was okay. It was a very expensive chap stick. I bought this honestly because of all the hype. It was good but wouldn't spend that money again on a chap stick. It does leave your lips feeling great and very moisturized. 


Benefit Boi-ing concealer 02 (Sephora $18.00)
This is a good creamy concealer. I wouldn't purchase this again only because I have found so many better products since I have  had this. It does cover very well. I didn't use it under my eye because It was hard to work with under my eye, I did however use it on my acne spots. It does cover very well. 



Check out the brushes I mentioned from Sigma 


*When all else fails, paint your nails<3


9 comments:

  1. I hit pan on my blush. I like the color, but I just haven't gone out and bought more. I wanted to stop by to tell you that you are one of the featured blogs on Follow Me Wednesday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makeup review...LOVE your blog! I am joining you from the follow me Wednesday blog hop. Hope you have a fabulous day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool blog! stopping by from Follow Me Wednesday! hope you can stop by! http://needcoffeeplease.blogspot.com/2011/02/virtual-yard-sale-im-clearning-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you now from "Follow me Wednesday".
    michelle
    http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've written a nice review and if I wore make up I'd definitely give this one a try. You should as if you review very honestly and with integrity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...so interesting...I am not really a makeup guru...you guys impress me :) I do have a few products I love, but I truly wish I had the insight like you girls to know what looks best on me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi new follower from Sunday hop...would love a follow back :)

    Susana

    http://btipsandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower from Say HI Sunday hop!
    Love reading your reviews. Very interesting!

    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete