Sunday, February 6, 2011

YSL LOVE

I bought my first YSL lipstick and I am in love! I got number 2 Sensual Silk. Talk about silky. I put this lipstick on as soon as I bought it and it felt like heaven! It is so silky and smooth and moisturizing. The color I got in like a muted pink. The packaging is super cute! I fell in love with the packaging just as much as the color! The packing is so luxurious. There is a mirror on the cover part so when you are applying your lipstick you can look in the mirror. I doubt this will be my last YSL lipstick. The only thing that would hold me back is the $34.00.




*When all else fails, paint your nails <3


Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was not paid to write this review.

1 comment:

  1. following you now on gfc. thanks so much for participating in my simple sundays blog hop!

    ReplyDelete