Sunday, February 6, 2011

YSL LOVE

I bought my first YSL lipstick and I am in love! I got number 2 Sensual Silk. Talk about silky. I put this lipstick on as soon as I bought it and it felt like heaven! It is so silky and smooth and moisturizing. The color I got in like a muted pink. The packaging is super cute! I fell in love with the packaging just as much as the color! The packing is so luxurious. There is a mirror on the cover part so when you are applying your lipstick you can look in the mirror. I doubt this will be my last YSL lipstick. The only thing that would hold me back is the $34.00.




*When all else fails, paint your nails <3


Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was not paid to write this review.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining Good Friends Just Click- I hope you'll join us again on Tuesday!! I'm GFC following (sorry so late, my kids have been crazy sick).


    Www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. following you now on gfc. thanks so much for participating in my simple sundays blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I am sorry but I have to delete your entry on the Meet Me on Monday linky because you did not participate and post your questions and answers in your post!
    I would love to have you join so please come back once you have your Meet Me On Monday post completed!
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete