Saturday, February 5, 2011

Clarisonic Love

The Clarisonic has changed my life... okay, okay, I am being dramatic, but it has changed my skin! I had been going back and forth about this product for about a year now. I heard it wasn't worth the hype or I heard it was amazing. It is a lot of money to just drop ($195.00), and of course I decided to take the plunge. Worst comes to worst I could have returned it but of course I didn't.  This baby is never leaving me! I don't know how I ever had a skin care routine without it.




Comes with:

  • Clarisonic with two speeds
  • Charging Cradle 
  • Sensitive brush head 
  • Trial size facial cleaner
The three trial size facial cleansers are

  1. Normal/dry skin
  2. Normal/oily skin
  3. All/sensitive skin
You are supposed to do 20 seconds on your forehead, 20 seconds on your nose and chin area, and 10 seconds on each cheek.

I have yet to find the perfect cleanser to use with my Clarisonic but I have been using the normal/oily skin cleanser that came with it. It's not bad makes my skin feel very clean and fresh.

There are also different brush heads you can buy

  1. Delicate skin
  2. Sensitive skin
  3. Normal skin
You are supposed to change your brush head every 3 months and they are $25.00 each.

The Clarisonic benefits (as shown on the website)

  • 6 times more makeup removal
  • Soft, smooth skin
  • Cleanses so well that products absorb better
  • Reduces appearance of oily areas, dry skin patches, and blemishes 
  • Reduces the appearance of visible pores





I love this product and I got mine in pink for breast cancer awareness. I highly recommend it. Think of the price as more of an investment, because this will last a long time.

*When all else fails, paint your nails <3

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was not paid to write this review.

6 comments:

  1. Great blog! I am now a follower from the Super Bowl Sunday Blog Hop

    Swanky Baby
    http;//swankybaby1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm following from the blog hop. Nice blog. :) Stop by and visit me at http://seriousmrse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following. the blush brushes are a cute template.

    dstracywrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had a facial yesterday and they mentioned I should buy one of these. Any others that might not be over 100.00?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so happy to see that you love you Clarisonic and you have found it to be a worthwhile investment. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bella actually sephora makes a really cute face brush its just a plane face brush and you can use that with your cleaner I think its like 10 bucks

    ReplyDelete