- Clarisonic with two speeds
- Charging Cradle
- Sensitive brush head
- Trial size facial cleaner
- Normal/dry skin
- Normal/oily skin
- All/sensitive skin
I have yet to find the perfect cleanser to use with my Clarisonic but I have been using the normal/oily skin cleanser that came with it. It's not bad makes my skin feel very clean and fresh.
There are also different brush heads you can buy
- Delicate skin
- Sensitive skin
- Normal skin
The Clarisonic benefits (as shown on the website)
- 6 times more makeup removal
- Soft, smooth skin
- Cleanses so well that products absorb better
- Reduces appearance of oily areas, dry skin patches, and blemishes
- Reduces the appearance of visible pores
I love this product and I got mine in pink for breast cancer awareness. I highly recommend it. Think of the price as more of an investment, because this will last a long time.
*When all else fails, paint your nails <3
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was not paid to write this review.