Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Katy Perry + Nails = LOVE

Katy Perry and OPI have paired together to make fun and funky nail polish colors.
I got mine from Ulta for about $9 each.
from left to right the colors are;
Teenage Dream (a pink sparkle), Not Like the Movies (a silver green metallic), Last Friday Night ( a bold blue glitter), The One That Got Away ( a dark purple), and Black Shatter ( a top coat that creates a crackle texture). 

I have 3 out of the 5. I love love love Not Like the Movies. Cant get a good picture for you guys because in the light it looks so different even if you move an inch the color changes, and I love it. Teenage Dream that is the perfect glitter pink, and with two coats it looks amazing. Black Shatter I am still on the fence about. Maybe its just me not using it right but I don't get the right affect with it. If anyone knows the correct way to apply it or something I am doing wrong please leave a comment and let me know.

BTW... Who doesn't love Katy Perry... I mean come on!  


*When all else fails, paint your nails <3 

1 comment:

  1. I love this !!! I saw it at Ulta...Fell in love with the crackle ! Love your blog. I love makeup !!
    I used to be a makeup artist :)
    Follow me back ?
    Would love to keep in touch !
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete