Monday, February 7, 2011

Yes Nails!

So I went to get my nails done today and wanted to share with you guys!
I got permanent french. The girl who did them for me wrapped my nails and then put an acrylic tip for the french part. After all was done she put a UV Gel on to make them look shinny until I go back for a fill-in two weeks from today. All together I paid $45 (not including tip). They just look very classy and I like how they are my nails so it is not as damaging.




*When all else fails, paint your nails <3

1 comment:

  1. I love the way it feels to have your nails looking shiny and done! I don't get manicures during the winter because they would never stay nice. Between the wood stove, the cold, and all the indoor projects we have in the frigid season,it would be a waste! Your nails look lovely.
    marie
    http://howardhousereviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete