So these are products that I have been using religiously for the month of February (In no order)...
- Coralista blush by Benifit. I have been using this ever since the weather started getting a little nicer every other day here in NY. It's the perfect coral color with a pinch of shimmer. The perfect summer blush.
- MAC 116 brush has become my go to blush brush this month. It seems to distribute the color evenly and just the right amount onto your cheek. Don't know why I stopped using it.
- MAC's Naked Honey Skin Salve is sadly discontinued. I purchased mine at a CCO outlet store. It instantly moisturized and helps recondition dry skin. You can use this on any part of your body. I mainly use it on my lips. I also put it on my knuckles and cuticles that get very dry. AMAZING.
- Fill The Gap! By Essie. Greatest base coat I ever used in my life. Mind you I never used a base coat in my life. Its perfect and makes your nails smooth and ready for a pretty color.
- Bobbi Brown Corrector (bisque) and Concealer (Warm Ivory). I do have dark circles but they aren't that bad. This corrector and concealer is amazing. It just brightens up my under eye like no other. You put the corrector on first to neutralize the purple or blue tones under your eye, then put the concealer to brighten your eyes and bye bye dark circles!
- Make Up Forever Full cover concealer in 5. I use this everyday no matter what, to cover up those nasty pimples. YUCK! This will cover up your worst imperfections dark scars and pimples the most important.
- YSL Rouge Volupte 2. I have fallen in love with YSL lip products. They smell amazing, they last a long time, and they look amazing. The color I have is like the perfect nude. ITS PURE LOVE!
- Fit Me! Foundation and powder in 120. I have been using this foundation everyday. It's the perfect your skin foundation. Decent coverage. It's your skin but better foundation, and I love that. Something that looks natural.
- Cetaphil Daily moisturizer SPF15. I am still on the hunt for a good moisturizer but this will do for now. It is light weight and non-greasy.
*When all else fails, paint your nails <3