Sunday, February 27, 2011

Peony & Python Palette by Bobbi Brown

Thanks to my beautiful cousin Eleni who got me hooked on Bobbi Brown, I am now shopping for Bobbi Brown products every chance I get.
I have a Bobbi Brown counter at my local Macys and Lord & Taylor. 

"This collection is inspired by my favorite flower-  peonies. Paired with grey, its a modern take on spring beauty. " - Bobbi Brown



Cobra- Plum Orchid- Eclipse 
Opal- Lavender- Cool Ivory

 All these colors are so beautiful and pigmented. Not to mention the packaging is super cute! 
This pallet has the perfect combination of colors. 
The colors combined or alone can create a very wearable daytime look, but add the darker shades and can be a dramatic night time look. 
Good combinations of shimmer and matt colors. 
This pallet goes for $50.00
 I highly recommend this pallet for people who want one go to pallet maybe to take on vacation or carry in their handbags. The pallet also comes with two cute Bobbie Brown mini brushes 




*When all else fails, paint your nails <3


No comments:

Post a Comment