Saturday, February 26, 2011

MAKEUP BIBLE

I have recently been obsessed with Bobbi Brown products and Bobbi Brown herself. I was browsing around Barnes & Nobles when I came across some Bobbie Brown books! I got so excited. I wanted them all!


I totally recommend this book for beginners or even people or are certified artist. This has really great information and tips and tricks that can benefit anyone and everyone! 


Some of the chapters are 
  1. Makeup Artistry
  2. Equipment 
  3. Skin
  4. Face
  5. Lips
  6. Eyes
  7. Ten-step guide to perfect makeup
  8. Special makeup application
  9. artistry 
  10. Essential equipment for professional 
  11. Advanced makeup application
  12. Memorable makeup moments & legends 



Every chapter gets very in detail about how to or what to use. Also helps you figure out your skin tone or what colors would look best with your eye color or eye shape. 


Bobbi Brown is such an inspirational woman. She started at the bottom and worked her way up. She is an amazing makeup artist and business woman. Very amazing and I admire her very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment