Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Booster?

LOOK HAPPY! FEEL HAPPY! I saw this product at my local Rite Aid and passed it up. Went home and that was all I can think about. The cute little heart packaging, the pretty colors, and it makes me feel happy? I have been searching for this blush for about two weeks and I finally got my hands on it! When you mix this beautiful Rose blush together you get the nicest pink flesh, with a great sheen. Physicians Formula infused this product with a blend of happy booster, and endorphins to help the skin feel happy and look happy!

Blush in general makes me happy so I don't really know how accurate it is on the product it self making me happy. The Happy Booster blush in Rose was $13.95 and worth every penny. Plus I am such a sucker for cute packaging :) 



A great dupe for this color is Mac's DollyMix blush ($19.50).
If you can't find the Physicians Formula one.

*When all else fails, paint your nails <3


Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was not paid to write this review.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you compare drugstore brands to the more expensive department store brands. Great job and thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute compact!
    I am a new follower from
    Super Bowl Sunday Blog Hop
    I would love for you to check out my blog too
    -Liz
    http://thecouponqueenbee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete