Monday, February 7, 2011

Miss products episode #1

I wanted to love this product so much... but my skin hated it. Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-boosting moisturizer. This was like a tinted moisturizer that automatically gave me an even complexion. I was using that and just my Mineralized skin finish from MAC. I know its not the MSF that broke me out because I have been using that for about two years now. I wanted to love it so I tested it out for a week straight. Didn't wear anything on my face but that. HORRIBLE! Broke me out! Stupid me saw it in my drawer the other day and tried it again thinking maybe just maybe my skin will love it..... IT BROKE ME OUT WHAT A SURPRISE!
I am not saying this will happen to everyone. It claims to be a good product and it might be for you but not for me :(.
It is a daily moisturizer with a tint. It has SPF which is great and its anti-ageing.

3 comments:

  1. As much as I love Origins! I gotta say AVON has amazing products, I found you from the military blog hop. Hope you can follow me, and that you order some avon products or travel kits to satisfy you're beauty obsession for great prices.
    http://crazycassieslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just stopping by from the bloghop! New follower - I'm always looking for new tips and products!

    mrsgu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...loving some honesty in product reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete