Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lady Gaga lipstick...


Lady GaGa's 2nd Viva Glam lipstick & lipgloss for MAC.
 For the second year in a row GaGa wants to make sure she is spreading the word for MAC's AIDS fund. Her newest shades a more wearable nude tone for everyone. The proceeds for any VIVA GLAM lipstick purchased at MAC go to MAC AIDS FUND. 

Lipstick Viva Glam GAGA 2-Light warm beige-$14.50
Lipglass Viva Glam GAGA 2-Light neutral pink beige-$14.50

I cant wait to get my hands on both of these! I have the first Lady Gaga lipstick more for collection purposes I don't really wear it to much, but this I think I would wear more often. 

*When all else fails, paint your nails <3

2 comments:

  1. I tried this lipstick the other day at the mac counter in Macy's... it looked like my lips disappeared! The color of the lipstick almost matched the color of my skin, so no good for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will buy it very very soon enough!!! HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete