Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Who doesn't love eyeliners?

Stila Kajal eye liners are A M A Z I N G! They are very rich and pigmented. They glide right on and are very easy to smudge. I am a sucker for eye liner so when I got my first kajal I knew my stila collection would grow! I have two so far
Sapphire
Topaz


Sapphire is a navy blue. It does not look as harsh as having black on your waterline, but it is as defining. You can't even tell its blue. The plus side to this color is by wearing any dark blue like this one, it makes the whites of your eye appear brighter. Who wouldn't want that? 
Topaz is totally opposite. Topaz is a skin tone looking color. This is great to put on the waterline if you want your eyes to look more awake and just have a more open affect. This looks great if you have a darker color on your lower lashes and then the Topaz on your waterline. Its GREAT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment