Friday, December 17, 2010

HAUL

Went on a little shopping trip today and this is what I picked up....


  • Of course I had to use these both as soon as I left the store... Viva Glam II lipstick & Viva Glam V lipgloss. Its just  a very light nudey brown lipstick & the gloss is the same so they are perfect for each other <3
  • Origins Vitazing SPF15. It's an energy-boosting moisturizer with Mangosteen. It says on the box it magically transforms, protects and perfect to create even flawless skin. When I tested it at the store it did seem to have some sort of tint to it but the product is white so I am excited to try this out! 
  • The white sample is also from Origins. Its called Youthopia and it is an eye cream. I didn't want to buy this because I have a hard time finding eye creams so I got a sample to try to see if I like it to purchase. It claims to reduce puffiness and help empower fragile eye skin to rebound from damaging stress. Also make your skin area firmer and more youthful with no potential wrinkles.
  • Nars Orgasm Illuminator was a free gift from Sephora. I am a Sephora VIB which means I spend way to much money in that store lol. It's a great highlighter to put all over your face or just at the high point likes your cheek bones nose and cupids bow. 
  • Make Up Forever Mat Velvet + foundation. I am very excited to try this foundation. I have very oily skin so I am excited to see if this foundation really does matifie my skin. Its also full coverage.
  • The sample I got is also Make Up Forever but a concealer. It is the Full Coverage Concealer. I was a little iffy about this product because it is so thick and it wasn't easy to work with when I tried it at the store so I got a sample to try out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment