Thursday, December 9, 2010

Drugstore foundation

I am always on the hunt for a new foundation. I have my go to one but I love to have the extra ones that I can put on for just whenever. The new Revlon Photo Ready is a great drugstore foundation. It is an HD kinda finish, and airbrush finish. It claims to give "perfect airbrush skin in any light, oil-free, fragrance free".

Pros 
  • Medium to full coverage 
  • easily blend-able 
  • great dewy finish
  • amazing pump easy to control how much product you want 
  • SPF 20 great if you're going to be in the sun
Cons
  • there is shimmer in the foundation
  • if you have big pores, bumps, or acne it will accent them
  • because the SPF is so high if there is a lot of flash photography you will have a white cast
In person this foundation is great. In the end you have to just try it and see how it works. I also like to set it with my Mac MSF in natural.  This is also comparable to Makeup Forever HD that is $40 and this is $13 (minus the shimmer).



No comments:

Post a Comment