Monday, December 6, 2010

brushes in the mail....

I came home today to find my Sigma package waiting for me! I was so excited! This is the first time I ordered from Sigma and I was very excited to place my order. At Sigmabeauty.com, you can find great affordable brushes that replicate Mac brushes (but for way cheaper). Their brushes are great professional quality brushes. I will do a full review after I fully used them but I was so excited I wanted to show you all what I got!


This is how they all cam packaged...super cute in the red pouch. Great to send to someone as holiday gift.

Im super excited for this one. F80 Flat top synthetic Kabuki. The brochure says, "Perfect for applying and blending liquid, cream, and powder products. Has an HD filament".
F60 Foundation. "Can be used to apply liquid or cream foundation". This is great for large areas of the face.
F20 Large Powder.  " Very dense with a rounded top. Ideal to apply powder products on face and body".
This was my free gift with purches. E25 Blending.  A travel size blending brush. Cute to keep in your makeup bag for touchups! 


No comments:

Post a Comment