Sunday, December 12, 2010

Long Live Lashes!

I love mascara! Even if I don't have any makeup on I NEED NEED NEED, to have mascara on. Its just classic and gives your eyes a more open and beautiful look!

Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash. This is my #1 mascara. I LOVE this mascara. I have three backups lol. It gives amazing volume and defiantly gives length to your lashes. I love it in Extra Black.




Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes. After viewing the Eva Longoria commercial I was excited to try this with the hopes i'd have the look of a million lashes. I should have know they put falsies on her lol. First it's not a true black mascara it looks grey on the brush,I have a thing for true black mascara's. Second it made me look like i had few lashes. It does give length but not volume at all. I don't think I like it but thats my opinion. The one thing I love is that it clicks closed and its great because it won't dry out for sure, I wish all mascaras had that.



Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion. I love this mascara for just an everyday mascara. Its nothing dramatic and nothing so spectacular but it just makes your lashes look nice. It does give some volume, not as much length. It's one of my number one choices for a drug store mascara.






No comments:

Post a Comment