Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mr. Clean Mr. Clean!

Did you know that you should clean your brushes at least once every two weeks? And did you know you should spot clean them at least two times a week? Well, if you have OCD like me I wash my face brushes about three times a week. The best way to keep bacteria off your face is to wash your brushes. Not only does it benefit your skin but your pocket. Brushes can be a bit on the pricey, if you take good care of them they can last you a long time. Now take it from me it does become a big production to sit at the sink and wash your brushes but it is a must! At least a few times a week for a good deep clean. I use baby shampoo because it is gentle against the bristles when I deep clean them. When I spot clean my brushes I use Macs brush cleaner on a tissues and just wipe my brush against it.

Before 


AFTER! CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!

This is Macs brush cleaner. I always keep in on my vanity. 
I defiantly need another bottle!


No comments:

Post a Comment