Monday, January 3, 2011

Sephora in the MAIL!!!!


So I was patiently (not) waiting for my Sephora package to come in the mail & it finally came!!!!
From left to right.

  • Rare Minerals Purely nourishing facial moisturizer. I just needed a new one.
  • Make Up For Ever full cover, waterproof, concealer. I got a sample of this from Sephora and fell in love. It covers up any blemish you have and give your perfect skin! ( not good for under eyes) 
  • Sephora Professional brush in 55. This is an airbrush foundation brush. I am a sucker for airbrush products and needed to try this one.
  • Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Flash 756. A beautiful red with sparkle. Love at first sight! 
  • False eyelash applicator.Great way to apply falsies with half the trouble. 
Review on these products to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment