Wednesday, January 12, 2011

drugstore vs. name brand

I was in the market for a new under eye concealer. I came across the Milani HD Advance Concealer for eyes and face. Not going to lie the first thing that attracted me to this what that fact that it look exactly like the YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch concealer.

                
YSL ($40)                                                                        Milani ($6.99)

They both have the gold packaging and they both have the pen like clicker on the bottom to bring out the product. I love that! It makes it more fun for me to apply concealer lol.

  • This concealer applies like a dream. It is very smooth, easy to work with, and very blend able.
  • It comes in four different shades. Light. Medium. Medium Beige. Medium Honey.
  • I got light because I like to get that glow under my eye. 
  • I also only use this product under my eyes not on any spot I want to conceal on my face.


Overall I enjoy this product and think it's a great drugstore concealer. I would defiantly repurchase this product. 

1 comment:

  1. Following you via Wandering Wednesday . Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete