Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sephora Haulage!

So last week I was so sick I had the worst cold of my life. As I started feeling better but stayed in bed I was bored. So I randomly "bored shopped" at Sephora.com of course lol. Here is my little haulage and reviews will come after I used the products for a bit.

 
I got my first Illamasqua blush. I really wanted something from Illamasqua so why not a blush.
Its called Excite and it is a bright coral. I LOVE CORAL RIGHT NOW! It looks kinda scary but if you use the right blush brush and a light hand it is going to look beautiful. ($24.00)

Dior Addict lipstick in 249 Brillance. Its a beautiful what else but coral color. Very soft and it feels very moisturizing. ($28.00)

Laura Mercier silk cream foundation in Beige Ivory. I guessed on the color I would be. I really wanted to try this foundation because I heard so many good things about it. I will let you all know how it goes with this one! ($42.00)

Tart Amazonian Clay Discovery set. It comes with...
- emphasEYES™ Amazonian Clay Shadow Stick in Bronze (bronze sheen) - Lights, Camera, Lashes! Clinically-Proven Natural Mascara in Black - Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Adored (shimmering light pink)- Smooth Operator™ Micronized Clay Finishing Powder (translucent) -emphasEYES™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Black (matte black)Zip Pouch. I mainly got this because I wanted to try the blush because its new and suppose to be amazing lol, and also I have no Tarte products so what a great way to start. ($39.00 valued for $103) 


*When all else fails, paint your nails <3

No comments:

Post a Comment