Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Base coat... Top coat...

So I went to CVS and had some extra care bucks burning a whole in my wallet. I was in the nail polish isle as usual and saw the Seche clear base coat( $7.69), and Seche vite top coat ($9.89). I ended up paying 10 something for both together.

The Seche clear base coat is okay. I was never really a base coat person, I just kinda slapped the polish on my nails and on I went.
I am very much in love with my Essie fill the gap base coat.
I feel that my nails did chip with this base coat a lot faster than normal.
I also don't like the fact that there is no formulation in this product to fill in the ridges of your nails and give you a smooth surface.

The Seche Vite dry fast top coat I love. I used this with my Essie fill the gap and my polish lasted more than usual.
It does dry your nails fast.
It makes them super shiney (which I love).
I always put two coats of a base on so this was very rich and thick and I think thats why my nails lasted up to 6 days! AMAZING I know :)






*When all else fails, paint your nails <3

No comments:

Post a Comment