Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lipstick or Cream blush?

Want to try a cream blush? Why go out and buy when you already have it in your collection. Using lipstick as a blush is an old fashion way to apply it. It doesnt matter what lipstick you are using but it does save you money and space!
I use the lipstick directly out of the tube.
When you blend a lipstick that is waxy it melts into your skin rather than sitting on top of of your skin like a powder blush.
Best part is you can buy as many lipsticks in so many different shades and use them as a cheek color and lip color!
I like to put a blob of the lipstick on the back of my hand, then take my middle and index finger and just blend it into my skin. 

My favorite one to use is Covergirl lipstick in Delish. It gives your cheeks the perfect flesh of color. Just gives you that perfect peachy cheek!


*When all else fails, paint your nails <3

No comments:

Post a Comment