Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back and hairless!

So I have been MIA for a while but I'm back and a better beauty blogger I promise!

So I have pretty hairy arms. Thanks to my Greek background...

Yes, that is my hair arm.

For many years I have been waxing my arms, shaving my arms, and even using Nair. This Sally Hanson product I found is pretty much the same concept as Nair.
Extra Strength Spray-On Shower-Off Hair Remover

This product is much easier than Nair,waxing or shaving. I love that it's a spray can application so you really can not miss any spots on your arms or legs. 

Just spray and rinse away. Ehhh I sprayed it on my arms and let it sit for about 4 to 5 minutes then I rinsed it with luke warm water. The hair just stayed in place. You have to take a towel and gently rub the hair off, then rinse it again. Not going to lie it does have a funky smell but you get use to it. 
ITS NOT THAT BAD just kinda funky! 

This is my arm with the product on.
This is my bare arm. 

Overall I would repurchase this again. It is very convenient.
Does give you that nice clean look. I haven't used it on my legs because I just shave my legs (when I am not lazy). But if anyone does please let me know how it works out.
I purchased this at my local CVS $9.79.



No comments:

Post a Comment