Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BIRCH BOX #1

Birch Box might possibly be one of my new favorite ideas/websites.
Birch Box is a monthly membership service. It costs $10 a month and you receive 5 deluxe size beauty samples in the mail. You can cancel the service at any time, although I don’t know why you would!
I signed up in the middle of April, and they ship their box’s the first week of every month. I got my May box on May 15!! It was like my birthday! I ran to my mailbox and ripped it open to see what was inside!
This month wasn't as great as I saw other people get other months but I got a full size eye shadow from Stila and also an amazing hand lotion that I fell in love with! 
Below are all of the items I received, which I will be doing reviews on shortly in separate posts. Let me know what you think of the Birch Box concept. I think its a genius idea!! I cant wait to show you all of my goodies every month! 
https://www.birchbox.com/ 
go sign up! Or at least check it out!

*When all else fails, paint your nails <3

1 comment:

  1. I think I want to ck out their site,are the samples that you saw others have worth the $10? I would love to recieve goodies in the mail.I also love to paint my nails.Thanks for the post.

    I'm your new GFC follower from Spotlight Saturday! Feel free to ck me out at shannpf1977.blogspot.com Shannon's Tales of Motherhood

    ReplyDelete